Benefits for Occupiers
Work and play in a place where you belongThere's a lot to wrap your head around when settling into a workplace. myLocus makes things easier by connecting you to your building community, helping you maximise what your workplace has to offer.
Finding it tough to make your workplace 'yours'?
Needing a tool to make work life easier?
Wanting to connect with people in your building?
Without the right help, it can be isolating to discover a new workplace on your own. But this isn’t a surprise, because buildings aren’t always equipped with platforms that introduce you to your new favourite coffee spot, go-to yoga class or even personal lockers.
You might already have a tenant portal you use. It might be helpful in promoting discounts to coffees or the latest quarterly news. But you’re looking for something more – a platform that can help you organise your day and recommend you events you might actually attend.
myLocus exists because we also saw our friends, like you, work in buildings full of strangers. We wanted to change that. To connect people to their communities.
Because when you feel like you’re stepping into a second home, with people and places you care about, things change.
Unlock the exclusive benefits your building has to offer
- Book common areas, locker rooms, bike racks, wellness classes and more directly through your myLocus portal
- Explore the retail marketplace and connect with new people through exclusive neighbourhood events
- Get familiar with the restaurants that serve up the best meals and drinks through peer-submitted reviews and recommendations
Easily plan your workday with a personal dashboard
- Personalise your dashboard as it learns your preferences over time, dynamically recommending you amenities, retailers and services you might be interested in
- Organise routine tasks by accessing your building’s concierge services
- Receive the latest and most important updates from your workplace and schedule your day around them
Make genuine connections with people in your building
- Get to know who your local baristas, chefs and business owners are through our community directory
- Interact with your building’s management team and suggest new features through quick forms, surveys and polls
3 Steps is all it takes
Let us know who to contact
Preview the portal with them
Launch myLocus in your building
Once you’re ready to experience myLocus, get in touch with us. Provide us with the necessary details and we’ll do the rest to schedule a meeting with your building’s management team.
During the meeting, we’ll show your building’s management team a demo of the portal. Here, they can browse major functionalities, get familiar with our tools and envision how people like you might use myLocus.
The final step sees us launching myLocus with your building’s management team. Once they’re ready, you’ll receive your very own welcome pack and login details to get you started.