Benefits for Building Owners
Activate an engaged community in your buildingIn an industry that's always evolving, the value of your building is no longer determined only by location. myLocus helps your building's culture grow as your people grow, creating a positive ripple effect for your tenants.
Wondering what could engage your tenants better?
Getting stuck finding the right tenant service tools?
Thinking about designing a better tenant experience?
Between the emergence of the shared economy to the increasing autonomy tenants have in the market, people are spoiled for choice.
Tenants are expecting more from the workplaces they spend a lot of time in.
While some platforms help look after the physical well-being of your building, none are supporting you to grow your building’s community. Especially those that offer token discounts and overwhelm your tenants with spam offers.
In a world where relationships are everything, tenants who find difficulty navigating their workplaces or extracting value from their environments have a higher likelihood of moving elsewhere.
If this sounds like you, you've come to the right place
Keep your tenants happy with exclusive content
- Enable tenants in your building to book common areas, lockers, bike racks, health and wellness classes and more
- Give them the ability to explore the services around them, contact their concierge on-demand and sign up to new events
- Highlight your building amenities and improve their usage rates
Curate a unique building experience like no other
- Differentiate your building from competitors and customise the portal to show your unique amenities, services and retailers
- Gain a better understanding of your community’s needs and wants using interactive forms, surveys and polls
- Continuously update and announce new content to reflect their changing needs
Grow sales for service providers in your building
- Introduce a marketplace for tenants to discover new restaurants, gyms and more
- Boost visibility and foot traffic for local businesses in and around your building
- Spotlight new business offers and discounts to the entire building community
Our groundbreaking tech makes all of this and more possible
3 steps is all it takes to get started
Book a time with our team
Preview the portal
Launch myLocus in your building
Once you’re ready to experience myLocus, get in touch with us. Provide us with the necessary details and we’ll do the rest to schedule a meeting with you and your team.
During our meeting, we’ll show you a demo of the portal. Here, you can browse major functionalities, get familiar with our tools and envision how your occupiers might use myLocus.
The final step sees us launching myLocus with you. At on-boarding, you’ll receive your user guides and very own personalised brand that you can use to promote the portal.