Benefits for Building Managers
Build stronger relationships with your tenantsEveryone wants their building to be the one that attracts top tenants. myLocus is designed around two-way dialogue with your tenants, from surveys and feedback forms, so you're always on the same page.
Needing more time to get things done?
Getting stuck finding the right tenant service tools?
Feeling limited in your communication with tenants?
There’s a lot of pressure being a building manager.
Everyone wants their building to be the one that attracts the top tenants, yours included, but there’s just not enough time to maintain everything at once.
While some platforms help look after the physical well-being of your building, none are supporting you to grow the building’s community. Especially those that offer token discounts and overwhelm your tenants with spam offers.
Tenants don’t generally get the opportunity to connect with you.
This creates communication barriers and, at times, trust can even break down between you and your tenants.
If this sounds like you, you've come to the right place
Manage your buildings in one central system
- Go through an easy review and approval process before any content is shown on the portal
- Reuse and re-share content such as news, retailers, events and offers across multiple properties
Deploy a powerful platform your tenants will use
- Allow occupiers in your building to book common areas and end-of-trip facilities directly through the portal
- Provide your occupiers with the ability to contact their concierge, discover new retailers around them and connect with new people
Understand your community's wants and needs
- Get a better understanding of your occupiers’ needs and wants and build relationships with them
- Use our simple forms, surveys and polls to get a quick snapshot of your building’s wellbeing
Our groundbreaking tech makes all of this and more possible
3 steps is all it takes to get started
Book a time with our team
Preview the portal
Launch myLocus in your building
Once you’re ready to experience myLocus, get in touch with us. Provide us with the necessary details and we’ll do the rest to schedule a meeting with you and your team.
During our meeting, we’ll show you a demo of the portal. Here, you can browse major functionalities, get familiar with our tools and envision how your occupiers might use myLocus.
The final step sees us launching myLocus with you. At on-boarding, you’ll receive your user guides and very own personalised brand that you can use to promote the portal.